Friday, February 16, 2007

MY YOUNGEST SONS BIRTHDAY TODAY

Kobi-yarrans birthday today, the big six, I remember when i was six years old going to first class in school me being very afraid, afraid of what i did not no, probaly thats what i was afraid of NOT KNOWING, Today its a diffrent story thou me knowing quiet alot, learnt alot of things over the past 42 years, now its time be be afraid again, Not of not knowing, but of teaching. Teaching kobi-yarran the things I know.,but teaching him to make the correct decisions, and to let him know he has a choice. Most of all to tell him that i love him and Im so proud of him and his acheivements, and he can be anybody or anything if he puts his mind to it.
love all my sons
Kobi-yarran
Jeremy
Clinton
David
Dean.
Last wensday it was my youngest daughters first birthday, One week ago its was my second youngest daughters birthday. Im all birthday out, Need to relax need to paint.

www.daviddunn.com.au
www.daviddunn.com.au
www.daviddunn.com.au

No comments: